Reports are coming into the SFC news room that Curtis Granderson may be heading to New York via trade.
- The New York Yankees, Arizona Diamondbacks, and Detroit Tigers are reportedly finalizing a three-team deal.
- The deal would send Tigers center fielder Curtis Granderson to the Yanks. Granderson is coming off of a year in which he smacked 30 home runs, drove in 71, and stole 20 bases. While the 30 home runs were a career high, Granderson batted just .249 in 160 games.
- Sources say that the Diamondbacks would get pitcher Edwin Jackson from the Tigers and pitching prospect Ian Kennedy from the Yankees.
- According to the sources, Tigers would receive pitching prospect Phil Coke and outfield prospect Austin Jackson from the Yankees, and pitching prospects Daniel Schlereth and Max Scherzer from the Diamondbacks.
- There is not confirmation of the report, and no deal is final yet. We will keep you updated.